Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential
On the Strip Radio Network partnered with Hachette Book Group to create 20 insightful 90-second vignettes explaining the “5 Levels of Leadership” as outlined in the book, The 5 Levels of Leadership by John C. Maxwell. According to Maxwell, the 5
Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position – People follow because they have to.
2. Permission – People follow because they want to.
3. Production – People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development – People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle – People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
In the book and in the vignette, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.